Our Youtube channel
How can we support you?
We’re not expecting the traditional office leasing model to completely disappear, but we are seeing that occupiers are looking for more flexibility, better solutions, and a more human approach from their office spaces.
Whether you’re looking for guidance on making your office space relevant as possible or want to learn about new solutions that office occupiers might be looking for, it’s got something for you.
If there are any other topics you’d like us to cover in future videos, them please get in touch. We're keen to continue to provide our thoughts and advice on the flexible office market.
4 strategies to meet the new needs of office occupants
Your occupiers are in the process of adapting to the changes coronavirus has forced upon the world. The challenge in doing this is in knowing the answers to 2 main questions:
1. How is the crisis affecting my customers?
2. How, specifically, can I help?
3 steps: re-entry, re-market, and re-imagine
When preparing a plan to re-open the office:
- How to make your office space compliant with social distancing guidelines
- What new solutions you can implement to boost office efficiency
- How you can adapt your marketing strategy to attract new occupiers